ipfw2 keep-state + IPv6 on RELENG_7

From: Peter Kieser <peter_at_wingless.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:43:15 -0700
Hello,

I'm having problems with ipfw2 + IPv6 keep-state rules, if I use a
keep-state rule on IPv6 it will only work intermittently (eg. I can
connect to an FTP site with IPv6 and start to grab a file, but it will
stall after a few seconds). I am using deny all by default on ipfw, my
ruleset is as follows (em0 is my external interface):

add check-state

add allow all from any to any via lo0
add allow all from any to any out via em0 keep-state

The keep-state works fine for IPv4 traffic, but IPv6 traffic
connectivity will only work intermittently with the above ruleset. I am
running a RELENG_7 cvsuped/built on Tue Oct 16:

FreeBSD akuma.pfak.org 7.0-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 7.0-PRERELEASE #1: Tue Oct
16 18:30:20 PDT 2007
peter_at_akuma.pfak.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/AKUMA  i386

Any hints? Is IPv6 + keep-state broken on RELENG_7 or have I missed
something obvious?

Thank you,

-Peter