Re: 7.0-BETA1.5 ISO/ftp

From: Steve Bertrand <iaccounts_at_ibctech.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:59:05 -0400 (EDT)
>> Will csup work the exact same way, without having to do the pkg_add
>>  steps? Is this what " a drop in replacement" means?
>
> Yes.

LOL. Straight to the point. I like that.

If I may try to expand your reply for the archives (and myself), I
must assume that csup implies fastest_cvsup correct?

Does csup at this point use my existing supfile(s) and just change the
server on the fly?

Another yes/no will give me enough info to investigate. Usually
though, in a case like this, status-quo is faster for me :)

Steve