CVS repository corruption in src/usr.sbin/pkg_install/pkg?

From: Ulrich Spoerlein <uspoerlein_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 20:43:54 +0200
Hi all,

since I can't seem to find a mail address for the cvsmeisters, I'm
writing to -current. Perhaps someone can forward this mail to the
responsible person.

I'm playing with the conversion of the FreeBSD CVS repository into
various other formats, among them svn. When using cvs2svn 2.0 it
(rightly) complains about the state of the repository for pkg_install

ERROR: Directory name conflicts with filename.  Please remove or rename one
of the following:
    "/data/ncvs/src/usr.sbin/pkg_install/pkg"
    "/data/ncvs/src/usr.sbin/pkg_install/Attic/pkg,v"
Exited due to fatal error(s).

src/usr.sbin/pkg_install/pkg is an empty (!) directory, which serves no
purpose AFAICT. If/When someone removes the directory on the master CVS
server, will that correctly propagate through cvsup?

Cheers,
Ulrich Spoerlein
--
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt.