Re: Swapping on ZFS - stability issue

From: Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 21:57:27 +0200
> Ok, so a known issue. Unless someone tells me otherwise I'll update
> the ZFS-on-FreeBSD Wiki pages to warn about this issue (assuming it's
> editable by me).

It is not editable by me. So if anyone with edit privileges wants to,
what I am referring to is the quickstart guide which has swap-on-zfs
as an explicit example, thus implying it will actually work ;)

http://wiki.freebsd.org/ZFSQuickStartGuide

For convenience, here is the URL to pjd's post that may be worth
linking to:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2007-September/076831.html

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey_at_scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org