Re: Unionfs patchset p19 commit?

From: Daichi GOTO <daichi_at_ongs.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:35:02 +0900
Kurt Jaeger wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> I have a big hope to get merged into FreeBSD until
>> 7-RELEASE. Progress is step by step slowly, but going
>> forward absolutely.  If you have interest in unionfs
>> improvements, push your passion to re_at_ and fs_at_ committers ;-)
>
> Did you have a chance to look into this ?
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2007-June/035798.html
>
> Thanks!

Already we have fixed above issue. But it is not in a first merge
patches bunch. FAI, I include a patch that has should been patched
after p19. Try it. (unionfs6 for stable, unionfs for current).

First, we should merge current unionfs patch into current tree.
Above issue patch will be merged after that work. Well, whatsoever,
we should do first merge work done :)

--
   Daichi GOTO, http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi