Re: Firefox make some sound like bell

From: Ben Kaduk <minimarmot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:39:05 -0400
On 9/20/07, Gawain Bai <wike1985_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I have update firefox to 2.0.0.7 about 3 hour ago, but I hair some
> sound like bell when firefox start and runing.

Did you compile firefox with some sort of ``development'' or
``debugging'' configuration knob (I don't remember the exact
name of the flag at the moment)?  Doing so causes firefox
to beep whenever some sort of error or inconsistency is
discovered (and a message is printed to the logs).  I found this
too annoying for me, and disabled the config flag.

-Ben Kaduk