Xorg 7.3 problem on amd64

From: S.N.Grigoriev <serguey-grigoriev_at_yandex.ru>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:01:55 +0400
Hi, list,

I've upgraded to Xorg 7.3 my CURRENT amd64 machine (both source and port trees
are fresh). All programs work correctly except for X session terminations.
Every time I try to finish the current X session, the X server crashes with
core dump (irrespective of how sessions were started with startx or xdm).
Upgrades of X on 6.2 i386 machines do not introduce this problem.
Does anybody know how this can be fixed?

Thanks,
Serguey.