Re: TSP on em makes send of streams very slow

From: Artem Kuchin <matrix_at_itlegion.ru>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 21:27:05 +0400
> TSO is for some environments, it isn't gonna be useful at 100Mb
> (which you are), it can be useful at 1Gb but not always, when you get
> to 10G its
> a HUGE benefit.
>
> Just cuz you can shoot yourself in the foot doesn't mean the gun has a
> problem :)

But wait, i did not shoot myself. I have been shot by the driver w/o any
preliminary warning. TSO4 was enabled by DEFAULT (i did not enable it),
so anybody can be in my place if used the same driver on the similar hardware
(which is plenty).

So, i think this is a problem which really need to be addressed.

--
Regards,
Artem