patch: change in acpi taskq behavior

From: Nate Lawson <nate_at_root.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 13:10:29 -0700
Attached is a patch (one for 6, one for 7) that shouldn't break anything
for most people and may fix some battery status issues for others.  It
changes how we run tasks during boot.  It seems some hardware expects
synchronous access but our taskq is not running until after interrupts
are enabled.  This patch bounces calls through a wrapper that executes
the callback directly if we're not booted yet.

Please let me know if it breaks anything for you.

Thanks,
Nate