[patch] Incredible speedup of pkg_add/pkg_delete!

From: Pav Lucistnik <pav_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 10:01:22 +0200
Here is a patch that greatly speeds up package dependency
registration/deregistration on install/deinstall, especially for
packages with huge numbers of dependencies.

I plan to commit it to -CURRENT in a week. I'd like to get some reviews
and wider testing exposure before I do that.

Instructions:

1) pull down src/usr.sbin/pkg_install from cvs HEAD
2) patch it with http://people.freebsd.org/~pav/origin-matching.diff
3) make install clean
4) test test test

PS you might need to stick MK_OPENSSL=yes into Makefile.inc

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav_at_oook.cz>
              <pav_at_FreeBSD.org>

Squish. Larger than the normal icky things, and twice as icky.