Re: werase patch for src/contrib/top

From: LI Xin <delphij_at_delphij.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 12:00:48 -0700
Jille Timmermans wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> My first mail to the FreeBSD mailinglists :)
>
> I've patched top (in src/contrib) to accept ^W in line editing mode (eg
> when killing a process (hit 'k'))
>
> The patch is attached, and I hope mailman won't eat it, or else:
> http://junk.quis.cx/NbVJSKxn/top-werase-patch.diff
> there it is :)
> I took the RELENG_6 version, and editted that one.
>
> -- Jille Timmermans
> Ps: Am I even on the right mailinglist ?

I think this is the right mailing list.  However, please note that
-current_at_ has relatively high traffic so please consider submitting a PR
when you have patches, which will ensure that your patches won't be missed.

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij_at_delphij.net>	http://www.delphij.net/
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve!