Re: problems with atapicam/atapicd on current

From: Diego Depaoli <trebestie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 01:20:38 +0200
2008/4/16, Thomas Quinot <thomas_at_freebsd.org>:
> * Diego Depaoli, 2008-04-16 :
>

>  > Panic loading atapicam at boot, halt k-loading it and, very weird
>  > issue, pressing dvd's eject button (obviously without atapicam).
>

> Can you provide a backtrace of the panic?
Unfortunately no, and I cannot figure out (magic mismatch on last dump
header on /dev/ad4s4b ??? how can I fix that?), but I took some hand
note.

Panic [...]
Stopped at bus_dmamap_load 0xd5
Movl PTMap(,%eax,4),%edx

Without loading atapicam trying startx or sade I get

panic: too many dma entries
kdb_enter
panic
ata_ahci_dmasetprd
bus_dmamap_load
ata_dmaload
ata_ahci_begin_transaction
ata_start
ata_completed
g_io_schedule
g_up_procbody
fork_exit
fork_trampoline

During boot and fsck I get some lors.

Sorry for the approximate debug, I hope this helps anyway.

Regards

--
Diego Depaoli