Re: Reminder: non-mpsafetty drivers to be connected on Sunday

From: Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 21:48:44 +0200
* M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com> wrote:
> You are moving too fast on this.  Please slow down.  You promised
> documentation and such, but that hasn't happened, so a slowdown in
> your timeline is justified.

It's really unfortunate you happen to mention this issue right now.
After the message by Peter two days ago, I think I sent him enough
documentation to get him started. As discussed with scottl and rwatson,
I extended this documentation to something more usable:

	http://wiki.freebsd.org/TTYRedesign

But indeed, this doesn't justify that I haven't written this earlier on.

--
 Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
 WWW: http://80386.nl/