V_HEADS UP II.

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bz_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 23:47:08 +0000 (UTC)
On Sat, 16 Aug 2008, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:

Hi,

> this is THE HEADS UP in addition to Julian's HEADS UP a few weeks ago
> and Robert's mini-HEADS UP a few days ago.
>
> Your private changes for HEAD might be screwed by the the of this day
> (BST) as the first step of the VImage work should go in.
>
> You have been warned, we are going to accept the risk, talk to Peter
> in case you want to stop is this or sink the Isle of Albion within a
> few hours;-)

Okay, Britain still above sea levels, mostly...

The first stage commit of vimage went in. In case you are changing
sys/ and you are touching anything related to globals make sure you get
it right!

> PS: if you are unlucky we'll prepare the 2nd stage for/on Monday.

We are most likely going to start on that and it's hopefully going to
hit the tree within a week. This is the HeADS UP.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.