Re: 7.0 RC2 kernel panic with Kqemu/AMD64

From: MFL Commissioner <mfl-commissioner_at_marino.st>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 20:10:35 +0100
Juergen,
I would be happy to help debug this, although someone would have to give
me step by step instructions on what to do exactly.
This is a development machine that (roughly) mirrors a production setup,
so I have maintain the SMP/AMD64 configuration.
What I am still not quite clear on is this:  Is this a Qemu problem or
FreeBSD kernel problem?

Anyway, I'll do what you ask to provide you with my backtraces, but I
doubt that I will be able to interpret the results.
John