Gathering a list of showstoppers for RELENG_7

From: Garrett Cooper <yanefbsd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:41:39 -0800
Hi all,
	As part of the new Cisco FreeBSD ramp-up, I've noted that there's
been some concern about showstoppers for RELENG_7 as of late. So, I
was just wondering what the current showstoppers are for 7.x and
possibly how I can help triage issues in the next couple weeks, etc,
to accelerate the release a bit.
	I may not have access to a PC at all times nor a FreeBSD machine, but
I should be able to assign bugs or CC owners, or help debug some more
common items. I'll also try getting VMware fusion in the upcoming week
to work from my laptop and help out in some way shape or form in person.
Thanks,
-Garrett