Re: 7.0 RC2 kernel panic with Kqemu/AMD64

From: John Marino <mfl-commissioner_at_marino.st>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 04:30:42 -0600 (CET)
Hi Juergen,
If there is nobody capable of tracking down and fixing the problem, I
suggest that the kqemu-mod port be marked as i386 only, to prevent people
with systems like mine from installing it in the first place.   It appears
that it is completely unusable for AMD64.  I'm happy to continue to assist
and offer up my machine to help identify the problem(s) though, if the
qemu/freebsd community doesn't want to give up yet.

Regards,
John