Re: [HEADS UP] ar(1) front-end committed. (notes for cross compile)

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 03:41:45 +0100
"David O'Brien" <obrien_at_freebsd.org> writes:
> I don't like "gar" as that is pronounceable to the point I could easily
> see that being the real name of an existing program.

I've told you already that there is no such program in ports.  In
addition, no project by that name is registered in SourceForge, cia.vc
or ohloh.net.  I don't see the point of being inconsistent just because
you can pronounce "gar".

(BTW, I can pronounce "groff".  Should we rename it to gnu-roff?)

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no