Re: FreeBSD on Asus EEE PC

From: Garance A Drosehn <gad_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:40:32 -0500
At 10:04 PM +0100 1/2/08, Ivan Voras wrote:
>Hi,
>
>If anyone's interested, here's dmesg and pciconf for Asus' EEE PC.
>Apparently everything works except the network and the wireless cards.

One of the guys I know is running FreeBSD on the Eee, and has written
up the following information for anyone who is interested in doing
what he did:

     http://nighthack.org/wiki/EeeBSD

This includes tips on how to get the wireless working, and sound,
and some oddities with how X11 works.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn     =               drosehn_at_rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer               or   gad_at_FreeBSD.org