Re: resolver change?

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:15:38 +0100
Doug Barton <dougb_at_FreeBSD.org> writes:
> Ok, then Robert is right, we need a tcpdump to figure out what's
> happening here.

I think what's happening is that there have been unannounced changes in
the NTP pool's DNS implementation...  so we can stand down the National
Guard, I f***ed up, nothing to see, move along...

Stuff changed, I incorrectly assumed that it hadn't and misinterpreted
the output from the tools I used to verify that assumption, everything
worked fine after this was explained to me on the timekeepers mailing
list and I fixed my configuration, and I'm very embarrassed...  I think
I'll go fall on my sword now before I screw up anything else :)

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no