Any PECOFF/ef(4) users out there?

From: Wojciech A. Koszek <wkoszek_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 13:21:55 +0000
Hello,

I wonder if PECOFF (image activator) is used by someone right now?  (or
even--was it ever usable?)

Each time I get a reminder of my PRs I see my report against PECOFF which I
filled several months ago, and would finally decide what's the proper
way to fix it.

ef(4) is my second PR which has to be serviced somehow; I think this particular
driver isn't MPSAFE nowadays. I had a patch for making it MPSAFE which I wrote
several months ago, but back then, what I asked twice about potential testers,
noone responded. Any users of ef(4) out there?

Thanks,

--
Wojciech A. Koszek
wkoszek_at_FreeBSD.org