Re: Subversion documentation for the FreeBSD project?

From: Zachary Loafman <zachary.loafman_at_isilon.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 09:55:27 -0700
On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 12:21:09AM -0700, Peter Wemm wrote:
> So, I foolishly volunteered to do an evolutionary step and make the
> ``uninspired'' choice.  I know svn can work for us.  We don't have to
> deal with the whole workflow model at the same time.

Thanks for all your work. I think you made the right choice, and the
only way this was going to get done was if someone actually devoted the
time to do it.

As a vendor that runs svn internally, I think the switch should help.
We're still trying to figure out how best to mirror parts of the FreeBSD
svn repo into our own, but I think this should ease parts of our merge
pain going forward.

--
Zach Loafman | Staff Engineer | Isilon Systems