Re: calcru: runtime went backwards (and lock order reversal)

From: Michal Varga <varga.michal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 01:28:10 +0200
Well, I've started geting a number of calcru errors after a recent upgrade to
RELENG_7 May 30 2008 (from ~march 2008 RELENG_7), on a x86 Athlon
machine that never exhibited these symptoms before. Didn't have time yet
to investigate if it really is fbsd's fault or just a dying hw, so it
would be quite
daring to suggest a regression. I'll probably wait if more people turn out in
some time with "me too", or if the hw just explodes..whatever comes first.

m.