Re: CFT: BSD-licensed grep [Fwd: cvs commit: ports/textproc/bsdgrep Makefile distinfo]

From: <pfgshield-freebsd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 05:34:13 -0700 (PDT)
On 2008-06-17, Gabor Kovesdan wrote:
> > egrep: empty (sub)expression
> >
> I've looked at this and I have a patch with a workaround:
> http://kovesdan.org/patches/grep.dougb.diff

This general behavior should be considered a GNUism, the type of thing that we want to avoid in scripts. Perhaps, if it's too common, the workaround should be ifdef'd into a GNU compatible mode or something.

Pedro.

Scopri il Blog di Yahoo! Mail: trucchi, novità, consigli... e la tua opinione!
http://www.ymailblogit.com/blog/