Re: panic mounting ntfs

From: Josh Carroll <josh.carroll_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 11:21:35 -0400
>  You may want to try asking the people on the freebsd-fs_at_ list. I'm
>  afraid I don't know what status NTFS is supposed to be in these days,
>  but I've never considered it working myself...

I wasn't aware of any problems in doing read-only NTFS mounting.
Certainly it works fine on my 7.0-RELEASE box. The panic looks to me
(as a casual observer) to be a locking problem, so perhaps something
with the fs locking changed and the NTFS code has not been updated.

I'll give freebsd-fs_at_ a shot if no one has an ideas here, to avoid
cross-posting. :)

Thanks for your help!
Josh