Re: Updated php, and apache segfaults on SIGHUP

From: Andrew Moran <amoran_at_forsythia.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 08:18:08 -0700
The fixphpextorder.sh didn't solve it for me, but commenting out mhash
and mbstring did as Kevin suggested (I don't have mcrypt installed).

Both those extensions are dependencies of squirrelmail and roundcube.
I haven't yet checked if those are broken.   Maybe I can experiment
with ordering to get them to work.

--Andy