Re: Updated php, and apache segfaults on SIGHUP

From: Andrew Moran <amoran_at_forsythia.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 10:01:39 -0700
OK I've narrowed down my problem to:

extension=mhash.so

in extensions.ini

If I comment out that php extension, I'm good.  If I don't, I crash
when sending HUP signal to parent apache process.     I experimented
with the order of the extensions.ini file but could not get to work
regardless of putting that mhash in the beginning or the end of the
file.

On freebsd 7, I've cvsup'd and rebuilt all ports, so I know it's not
an 'out of date' kind of thing.  Hmm..

--Andy