Re: ata mode at startup

From: Julian Stacey <jhs_at_berklix.org>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 00:01:50 +0200
> From:		Gary Jennejohn <gary.jennejohn_at_freenet.de>
>
> This can be set on the loader command line, so it doesn't absolutely
> have to be in loader.conf to successfully boot.

Yes, Thanks, point taken, I was forgetting, 'cos of course I had
to set it live interactively first time to get FreeBSD to boot
before I could ed or vi /boot/loader.conf.

Nut if phoemix_at_harmless.hu wants to create a boot time autop evaluated
quirk table for ata, I'd be happy to test on my 2 laptops.

Julian
--
Julian Stacey: BSDUnixLinux C Prog Admin SysEng Consult Munich www.berklix.com
	Mail just Ascii plain text.  HTML & Base64 text are spam.