Re: Unicode-based FreeBSD

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:31:20 +0100
Quoting Alexander Churanov <alexanderchuranov_at_gmail.com> (from Tue, 11
Nov 2008 17:29:34 +0300):

> For the purpose of updates like that I would like to have something like a
> page on FreeBSD wiki. I would place status information, documentation and
> current patches there. In my opinion it's better than having it placed on
> 3rd party website. Is it possible?

Register in the wiki (typically we use FirstnameLastname), after that
any registered committer can add you to ContributorsGroup and create
an initial page with the correct permissions for you. So just reply
when you've registered, and hope some committer (I assume Philippe or
me, but others are invited to be faster) takes care about it. :)

Bye,
Alexander,

--
Syntactic sugar causes cancer of the semicolon.
		-- Epigrams in Programming, ACM SIGPLAN Sept. 1982

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild _at_ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID = 72077137