CFT: zyd(4)'s major patch.

From: Weongyo Jeong <weongyo.jeong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:51:20 +0900
Hello,

I'm looking for testers of zyd(4) before committing this patch to HEAD.
This version has various patches about zyd(4) as follows:

- improve AL2230 RF handling
- support AL2230S RF that PV2000 is renamed to AL2230S
- use register ZYD_CR244, ZYD_CR243, ZYD_CR242 when the driver writes
  values on RF.  This routine is more faster than the original one
- use private TX lock to avoid LOR at zyd_raw_xmit()
- increate TX slots from 1 to 5
- needs to set the channel at IEEE80211_S_AUTH not IEEE80211_S_RUN
- detailed error handling.  In previous the next command was sent to the
  device even if there was errors
- setting ZYD_MAC_RX_THRESHOLD value should be different between 1211
  and 1211b
- only try to stop the device at zyd_init_locked() if the device is
  UPed
- do not use MTX_RECURSE
- do not try to grap Giant lock when the channel is changing
- move the device initialization routines from zyd_attach to zyd_init to
  give a device full-reset chance to the driver.
- code cleanup at zyd_raw_xmit()
- simplify zyd_attach() routines
- resort functions and clean up variables
- DPRINTF style change.
- style(9)

The files can be found at the following URL:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~weongyo/zyd_20081112.tar.gz

Please let me know if you've encountered to problems or have opinions.
Any patches to improve or enhance are welcome!

regards,
Weongyo Jeong