Re: Unicode-based FreeBSD

From: Alexander Churanov <alexanderchuranov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 18:18:03 +0300
Philip,

Yes, please, create a branch in perforce. Then I will check my changes in.

I'd like to list what I currently have, because I have no idea about how to
place all the stuff correctly under current tree, and, therefore, what
permissions I need:

1) Modified syscons files. It's clear that they stay in the same place.

2) Added sysons files (UTF processing). Currently they go to new folder,
added under syscons tree. They are also listed in kernel build description
file.

3) User-mode unit-tests for added syscons files. Currently they are located
in the same folder as added files (under syscons tree) with their own
Makefile.

4) User-mode application that is used for manual integration testing.
Currently is does not live in source code tree (just in my home folder).

Alexander Churanov