Fwd: CSUP failure

From: jT <toyj_at_union.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 15:49:49 -0500
Jeremy and all,

  Sorry I forgot to cc the list -- I hit reply instead of reply to
all :/ -- my apologies -- I've tried with several different hosts now
and continually get this error after a hang now -- before it was
instantaneous.

[root_at_bigmac ~]# csup -h cvsup2.us.freebsd.org current-supfile
Connected to 130.94.149.166
Invalid server reply to AUTHMD5
[root_at_bigmac ~]#

thanks.