Re: CSUP failure

From: jT <toyj_at_union.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:58:48 -0500
All,
   Again after a few hours i get:

 [root_at_bigmac ~]# csup -h cvsup11.us.freebsd.org current-supfile
 Connected to 130.94.149.166
 Invalid server reply to AUTHMD5
 [root_at_bigmac ~]#

This time its on cvsup11 -- this is the most bizarre behavior I have
ever noticed.  I was checking my bash_history and noted that i did a
make makesum in nvidia-driver because I updated the version and wanted
the new sum files.  Since this was a port I have no idea how it could
be related -- but noticed that it had to do with checksums -- could
this have really fouled things up?  And is there a solution to fix
this?  Thanks a lot.

--
/jT
http://git.zen-sources.org/?p=kernel/zenmm.git;a=summary

"anyone else want to feel my weebok hit their grapes?" --stewie