Re: EM and TSO

From: Steven Hartland <killing_at_multiplay.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 15:53:00 +0100
Even on PCI-e devices this has some nasty side effects i.e. on a PFSence
firewall box based on 7.0-RELEASE-p3 with TSO enabled, access via the
public network to the web interface is almost impossible. Simply disabling
TSO and all was good.

This may not be strictly down to the HW or driver but is another
reason to not enable it by default if it causes such poor performance.

    Regards
    Steve