My cardbus network adapter makes ath(4) attach only after replugging

From: Wojciech A. Koszek <wkoszek_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 22:39:44 +0000
Hello,

I run the newest -CURRENT kernel from today.

This situation was present in the previous versions of the
FreeBSD kernel as well. I just report it now.

If I plug my ath(4)-based cardbus network adapter in the slot,
it's not detected for the first time:

	http://people.FreeBSD.org/~wkoszek/traces/cbb/hama.first

After I unplug my card, and plug it once again, I see:

	http://people.FreeBSD.org/~wkoszek/traces/cbb/hama.second

However, if the card is attached and I reboot, I see following
messages (dmesg isn't complete even though I got copied from /var/run/dmesg.boot):

	http://people.FreeBSD.org/~wkoszek/traces/cbb/dmesg.boot

My loader.conf contains following options:

	hw.cbb.debug=1
	hw.cardbus.debug=1
	hw.pccard.debug=1
	hw.pccard.cis_debug=1
	hw.cardbus.cis_debug=1

I'm willing insert some debugging code or to provide any additional
information if needed.

Thanks,

--
Wojciech A. Koszek