New snd_hda(4) doesn't handle speaker on NVidia MCP51 audio controller

From: Wojciech A. Koszek <wkoszek_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 22:02:22 +0000
Hi,

I can't hear anything coming out of my speakers after new snd_hda(4)
import. Here's some more detailed information:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~wkoszek/newhda/dmesg.boot

Except this one detail, new snd_hda(4) made situation much, much better for
me on the very same laptop. With the previous version of the driver, no
matter what I did with:

	mixer vol ...

microphone automatically used to get turned on. Thus, in order to disable it
(anyway--"mixer mic" seemed to show "0"), I had to do:

	mixer mic 0

Which was the only way to silence terrible noise.

Thanks,

--
Wojciech A. Koszek
wkoszek_at_FreeBSD.org