Re: Kthread kill

From: kr Lekha <kr.lekha_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 13:41:37 +0100
Hi all,
thanks very much for your valuable inputs.

I found out the way to exit the thread.
Problem was psignal(p, SIGKILL); , the p->p_siglist was being reset after
propagating this signal to threads associated with this proc.
Hence i could poll once in a way if any unhandled signals
were in curthread->td_siglist.

I am not sure if this is the optimal solution.
Please do sugest if you have a better solution

Why cant we have signal handlers for kernel threads? when i tried to
register one, sigaction returned value 14 and signal handler didnt get
registered.
Thanks,
lekha