Anyone have an eee 901/1000h kernel I can grab?

From: Shelby Noonan <Shelby.Noonan_at_sandisk.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 16:31:22 -0700
I am having trouble getting a kernel for my EEE 1000h. The wiki
(http://wiki.freebsd.org/AsusEee) says that head should have all the
needed bits in it, yet when I compile a head as of friday (3/31/09) I
still get no ath_hal lines in dmesg, and the wired ale gets no carrier.
I took the EEE_HEAD config from said wiki, but no change. Is something
else needed? or even can someone just tar up there working kernel and
point me at a place to download it. I just want a working machine, but
am running out of things I know how to do to get it there.

Thanks for any help

Shelby Noonan