Flash10, with up to date current, not even recoginized with about:plugins.

From: eculp <eculp_at_encontacto.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 05:45:00 -0500
I'm using up to date current
# uname -a
FreeBSD ed.local.net.mx 8.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT #203: Sun Apr
12 15:13:50 CDT 2009

A copy of my about:plugins is at:
  http://www.encontacto.net/SHARE/About_Plugins.html

I have installed all the f8 ports, I think.

linux-f8-alsa-lib-1.0.15
linux-f8-aspell-0.60.5
linux-f8-atk-1.20.0
linux-f8-cairo-1.4.14
linux-f8-curl-7.18.2
linux-f8-expat-2.0.1
linux-f8-fontconfig-2.4.2
linux-f8-gtk2-2.12.8
linux-f8-hicolor-icon-theme-0.5
linux-f8-jpeg-6b
linux-f8-libidn-0.6.14
linux-f8-libsigc++20-2.0.18
linux-f8-libssh2-0.18
linux-f8-nspr-4.7.3
linux-f8-nss-3.12.2.0
linux-f8-openssl-0.9.8b
linux-f8-pango-1.18.4
linux-f8-png-1.2.22
linux-f8-scim-libs-1.4.7
linux-f8-sqlite3-3.4.2
linux-f8-tiff-3.8.2
linux-f8-xorg-libs-7.3_2
linux_base-f8-8_11

linux-flashplugin-10.0r22
nspluginwrapper-1.2.2_2

# nspluginwrapper -v -a -i
Auto-install plugins from /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins
Looking for plugins in /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins
Auto-install plugins from /usr/local/lib/firefox/plugins
Looking for plugins in /usr/local/lib/firefox/plugins
Auto-install plugins from /usr/local/lib/linux-mozilla/plugins
Looking for plugins in /usr/local/lib/linux-mozilla/plugins
Install plugin /usr/local/lib/linux-mozilla/plugins/nphelix.so
   into /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins/npwrapper.nphelix.so
Install plugin /usr/local/lib/linux-mozilla/plugins/mplayerplug-in-dvx.so
   into /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins/npwrapper.mplayerplug-in-dvx.so
Install plugin /usr/local/lib/linux-mozilla/plugins/mplayerplug-in-qt.so
   into /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins/npwrapper.mplayerplug-in-qt.so
Install plugin /usr/local/lib/linux-mozilla/plugins/mplayerplug-in-rm.so
   into /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins/npwrapper.mplayerplug-in-rm.so
Install plugin /usr/local/lib/linux-mozilla/plugins/mplayerplug-in-wmp.so
   into /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins/npwrapper.mplayerplug-in-wmp.so
Install plugin /usr/local/lib/linux-mozilla/plugins/mplayerplug-in.so
   into /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins/npwrapper.mplayerplug-in.so
Install plugin /usr/local/lib/linux-mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so
   into /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so
Auto-install plugins from /usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-flashplugin
Looking for plugins in /usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-flashplugin
Install plugin /usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-flashplugin/libflashplayer.so
   into /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so
Auto-install plugins from /root/.mozilla/plugins
Looking for plugins in /root/.mozilla/plugins
Install plugin /root/.mozilla/plugins/nppdf.so
   into /root/.mozilla/plugins/npwrapper.nppdf.so

 From that I would assume that it is working but it isn't and I'm
stymied.  Over the years I've used flash 7 and later 9 with no major
problems.  Any suggestions on what I might have missed would be
appreciated.

ed

PS I did notice a userid (0) unknown with a couple of the linux-f8
portw while installing them with portmaster and they installed fine.
IIRC gtk2 was one and scim was the other.