Re: Flash10, with up to date current, not even recoginized with about:plugins.

From: Bruce Simpson <bms_at_incunabulum.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 03:05:46 +0100
eculp wrote:

> PS I did notice a userid (0) unknown with a couple of the linux-f8
> portw while installing them with portmaster and they installed fine.
> IIRC gtk2 was one and scim was the other.

JFYI:
I found I had to use f9 for Flash 9 to run on 7.2-PRERELEASE.

It still isn't 100% happy, in particular, plugin wrapper leaves
processes lying around, and subsequent invocations can have problems
doing anything at all; e.g. the first invocation running a YouTube video
will work, but after that, it hangs. Firefox continues to run, but Flash
does not work.