GDM Hanging Machine

From: Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert_at_komquats.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:13:07 -0700
I thought to post this here before spending a lot of time on this. I have a
laptop which normally boots 7.2-PRERELEASE however I do have CURRENT on a
USB drive where I'm working on some USB floppy drive code. When GDM starts
the whole system hangs. Before digging into this too deeply myself, has
anyone seen this before and is there a quick fix? The ports collection on
that drive was built on a 7.2 system and copied to the CURRENT system. This
may in fact be the root cause and if so the fix is a no brainer.

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert_at_komquats.com>

			e**(i*pi)+1=0