OT: 2d password

From: Kỳ Anh, Huỳnh <xkyanh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 12:32:02 +0700
Hello all,

This is an OT. But I feel that's good enough to share to you all :)

It's hard to make a good remember-able password. I've just found a quite good way: use 2-d moving on the keyboard.

Before continue reading, please type exactly the following characters (char-by-char)
	pl,mnjio

You will see that we have created a parallelogram on the keyboard. That's great. Instead of remembering that string, I just remember a parallelogram which is very easy :)

Using this method you may create some complex movings on the keyboard the generate remember-able password. You don't have to remember the characters. Just remeber the firgure. Please note that don't type your password while someone is sitting near you :) You will lost your key.

I didn't find my tip in any documents. Please forgive me if someone had known about it. And please comment if my method gets any weakness :)

Regards,

--
Ky Anh, Huynh
Homepage: http://viettug.org/