Re: OT: 2d password

From: Anthony M. Rasat <anthony.rasat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 06:20:39 +0000
Kỳ Anh, Huỳnh wrote:
>I've just found a quite good way: use 2-d moving on the keyboard.

Do you know that many people has following password?

qweasdzxc

I know lots of people use it (Oops, this is a mailing list. Oh well, too bad).

The best practice is still combination of letters and numbers, IMO.

--

Regards,

Anthony M. Rasat
Manager - Technical, Network and Support Division
PT. Jawa Pos National Network
Graha Pena Jawa Pos Group Building, 5th floor
Jln. Raya Kebayoran Lama 12, Jakarta Selatan 12210
Indonesia.-
Phone 02132185562
Phone 081574217035
Fax 02153651465