Is Channel Estimation or Channel Impulse Response information accessible from Atheros HAL

From: Jin YunYe <yunyejin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 01:36:06 +0800
Dear all

I am doing a research project in which I need to retrieve some
physical layer signal parameters from the wireless adapter/wireless
router.

Specifically, I want to get the receiver Channel Estimation
information or Channel Impulse Response from the receiver hardware.
Therefore, I would like to ask whether there are any API functions or
system calls in the HAL that I can use to get these information?

Thanks a lot!

YY