Re: RFC: ATA to CAM integration patch

From: Matthew D. Fuller <fullermd_at_over-yonder.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 05:00:11 -0500
On Sun, Aug 02, 2009 at 11:32:01AM +0200 I heard the voice of
Joerg Schilling, and lo! it spake thus:

> Did someone iomplement a CAM driver that does not support the ioctl
> for sending SCSI commands, or do you have different problems?

Well, being as the failure is now that I upgraded and am using the CAM
AHCI driver, and it worked before [via ATAPICAM], I'm guessing it's
the former (hence posting it in the thread on that driver :).  Though
I guess there's always the chance that other -CURRENT changes since my
last (early June) kernel ate it.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd_at_over-yonder.net