Re: reproducible panic in netisr

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bz_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 05:43:17 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 4 Aug 2009, Navdeep Parhar wrote:

Hi,

> This occurs on today's HEAD + some unrelated patches.  That makes it
> 8.0BETA2+ code.  I haven't tried older builds.

We have finally been able to reproduce this ourselves yesterday and
I might have a patch that I need to discuss with the relevant parties
first, to confirm that it's correct before circulating another bug as
patchh, as well as confirm some things with objdump.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                      The greatest risk is not taking one.