Re: RFC: ATA to CAM integration patch

From: Sam Fourman Jr. <sfourman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 01:36:45 -0500
On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 1:47 PM, Alexander Motin<mav_at_freebsd.org> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I would like to present for testing and feedback present state of my and
> Scott work on extending CAM subsystem to support ATA in addition to
> SCSI. At this moment we have

Are these patches in FreeBSD BETA2 (src from today)

I decided to try the iscsi client on FreeBSD 8 and I noticed that
da0 will not attach, but the same setup works on PC-BSD computer
aka FreeBSD 7.2

on the FreeBSD 8 i386 machine I get this message after

iscsi: version 2.1.0
xpt_dev_async called  <-- This is why I am asking if it has anything
to do with these patches

Sam Fourman Jr.