[panic] cam_error_string

From: Pawel Worach <pawel.worach_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 21:00:04 +0200
Hi,

When connecting a USB mass storage device I sometimes get a panic
where it looks like cam tried to report an error where the message or
something related is NULL. Sometimes when it does not panic I get some
junk printed on the console instead of the panic.

Also crashdumps are broken, 256Mb RAM and 1Gb dumpdev, call doadump
says the "Partition is to small", is this a known issue ?

So, no dump, just a couple of screenshots from VMWare.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2ykez5y.jpg - panic
http://i30.tinypic.com/keg9py.jpg - trace

Any other information I can provide ?

Regards