Re: What's up with the SVN repository?

From: Mel Flynn <mel.flynn+fbsd.current_at_mailing.thruhere.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 13:14:00 -0800
On Saturday 08 August 2009 12:50:55 Doug Barton wrote:
> Mel Flynn wrote:
> > It's on my TODO, as soon as I'm going to convert my local cvs to svn,
> > which is as soon as someone rewrites "how to set up a local cvs
> > repository the freebsd way" to the svn equivalent ;).
>
> Actually svn basically eliminates the need for a local copy of the
> repository. What are you doing with your local repository now that you
> would like to continue doing with svn?

I didn't mean the FreeBSD source tree. I have my own software in cvs, which
was way back when set up using Stijn Hoop's article [1]. I'd like to do a
onetime conversion, and keep the commit mail, commit checks, avail
functionality.

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/cvs-freebsd/index.html
--
Mel