Re: kernel: em2: watchdog timeout -- resetting

From: Jack Vogel <jfvogel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:17:19 -0700
Hmm, I do not know what this hardware looks like, but its a wired interface,
not wireless, so if it has link (and I'm guessing it does) it will have
informed
the stack its running, and thus will get traffic.

Sounds like this is something the Wimax box should handle, at least that's
my first take on the matter. This is the first I've encountered a setup like
this however.

Jack